The Wharfedale MP2800 is an ultra-reliable high current power amplifier which is designed to work in the most demanding environments.
Steering clear of lightweight amplifier technology, for a genuine 'sound system' performance, the Wharfedale MP2800 uses massive toroidal transformers to generate its earth shaking output.
Using automatic, variable speed fan cooling as well as a series of advances in protection features, the Wharfedale MP2800 will deliver the ultimate in sonic accuracy in even the most rigorous of operating conditions.
Driving a massive 1450W into 2 ohms or up to 2700W into 4 Ohms in bridged mode, the Wharfedale MP2800 features Class AB Topology and offers an all steel construction.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY AT 4 OHMS: 0.775v
- INPUT SENSITIVITY UNBALANCED 1/4" JACK: 10Kohms
- INPUT SENSITIVITY BALANCED XLR: 20Kohms
- INPUT: XLR & 1/4"TRS
- OUTPUT: 5 way binding post & speakon or speakon
- POWER: PER CHANNEL (1% THD): 8 OHMS: 600W/ 4 OHMS: 950W/ 2 OHMS: 1450W
- BRIDGED MONO MODE (1% THD): 8 OHMS: 1700 Watts/ 4 OHMS: 2700 Watts
- VOLTAGE GAIN: 38dB
- SLEW RATE STEREO: >40v/u sec
- CHANNEL SEPARATION: 78dB
- SIGNAL TO NOISE (20HZ-20KHZ): 100dB
- DISTORTION (SMPTE-1M): less than 0.05%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +/-1DB @ 4 OHMS: 20Hz to 20kHz/ +/-3DB @ 4 OHMS: 5Hz to 50kHz
- DAMPING FACTOR: Greater than 400
- TOPOLOGY: H
- COOLING: VARIABLE SPEED FAN
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): MM: 133 x 483 x 355 mm/ INCHES: 5.2 x 19 x 13.9 inches
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT: NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 28kg / 6 1.6 lbs
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 29.5kg / 65 lbs