The Wharfedale DW 1600 is a high-power and ultra-reliable power house amplifier for all professional sound applications.
Featuring simple yet effective controls on the front panel, the Wharfedale DW 1600 has individual channel input trim controls with front panel Signal, Clip and Fault LEDs on each channel which aid in identifying normal and abnormal activity.
Equipped with efficient fan-cooling systems, the Wharfedale DW 1600 has generously sized filtered air intake vents to ensure a cool operation, all night long. The rear panel features an IEC power port and has high quality audio connections including XLR inputs and through outputs for parallel wiring additional amplifiers. The principal outputs utilise Speakon connectors for reliability and dependability.
| - SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 106dB
- SLEW RATE: 42V/us
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20kHz (0~2dB)
- DAMPING FACTOR: >450
- COOLING: Front-to-rear
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: AC~230V 50Hz-60Hz
- CROSSTALK: <-80dB
- PROTECTION: Audio limiters, thermal overload, short circuit
- THD AT RATED OUTPUT POWER: <0.1%
- NET WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 19.5kg
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 21kg
- LOAD IMPEDANCE: 8ohm , 4ohm , 2ohm
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 280W , 400W , 600W
- RATED OUTPUT POWER: 2x450W , 2x620W , 2x800W
- MAXIMUM BRIDGED OUTPUT POWER (THD<1%, 1KHZ): 1250W , 1600W
- MAXIMUM RMS VOLTAGE SWING (THD=1%, 1KHZ): 60V
- DIM30(3.15KHZ,15KHZ): <0.1%
- IMD-SMPTE(60HZ,7KHZ): <0.1%
- INPUT SENSTITIVITY (1KHZ): 1.0V
- DIMENSIONS(WXDXH): 483x380x88mm
- INPUT IMPENDANCE(20HZ-20KHZ,BALANCED): 20kΩ / balanced , 10kΩ / unbalanced