| D2 is both a headphone amplifer and USB DAC, this perfect combination allows you to connect the D2 to your PC to bypass the standard sound card that you may have and utilize the D2's awasome sound quality. This is an ideal setup for those that want to obtain much better sound quality out of their PC for their speakers of even headphones without needing to purchase an expensive high end sound card and install it into your PC.The D2 supports 4 types of input from line out, coaxial, optical and USB.
- Supports up to 4 types of input signals: analog, digital coaxial signal, digital optical signals and USB signals
- Support a wide range. Consistent with PCM formats, including 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 16bit to 24bit range of coaxial and optical digital digital signal can be the perfect support
- With double line and headphone output to connect to other devices
- Built-in USB chips, can be used as high-fidelity external sound card to replace the original sound card using the computer
- Aluminum chassis using CNC machining centers precision machining, CNC machined with solid knobs, giving you superior visual impact and operation of hand