| The dbx® 12 Series were designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The 1215 provides standard features like dual channels, 15 2/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12 dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18 dB per octave low-cut filters, but also includes other thoughtful features.
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15 dB
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced inputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- -12dB/+12dB input gain range